Provident recently invited over 25,000 healthcare professionals to participate in a short survey regarding their experience with the process for clinical documentation improvement and coding queries. The objective of the survey was to establish an independent industry baseline after the widespread adoption of EHR systems. Although the results of the survey will only be shared with respondents, the data indicated that many healthcare organizations have not considered a mobile technology solution for managing queries. To learn more about our mobile query tool, DocEdge Communicator, visit https://www.providentedge.com/solutions/docedge-communicator/ or contact us at email@example.com.
- ICD-10 Audit Target Areas: Diagnostic v. Therapeutic ICD-10-PCS Procedures – Incision and Drainage of Submandibular Abscess
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) FY 2020 Proposed Rule Highlights
- National Physician Query Survey
- Coding Clinic 1st Quarter 2019 – Key Highlights
- DRG Audit Target Area – Diabetic Complications