Does your organization perform periodic internal audits and reviews? Are they documented? Does your compliance program contain all the required elements to become Joint Commission certified? Today’s healthcare organizations must integrate their compliance requirements into their structure and test the strength of that integration.
Joint Commission Compliance Overview
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming Joint Commission survey or responding to a compliance concern, Provident will tailor a solution to meet your needs. Provident’s team will conduct an assessment of Standards compliance in all functional areas and will include interviews, unit and appropriate department visits, physician credential files as well as human resources files review. The end result is a fully detailed compliance analysis and the development of an action plan to come into compliance with Joint Commission standards. We work with your organization’s clinical staff, compliance officers, outside counsel, audit committees, board of directors, management and other senior leadership to further understand your business and identify any Joint Commission Compliance gaps.
Top reasons for using Provident Joint Commission Compliance services include:
- Provides a framework for program structure and management
- Improves risk management and risk reduction
- Avoid costly fines and loss of revenue
- Strengthens community confidence in quality and safety of care, treatment, and services
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
- Assess systems and processes for compliance to Joint Commission Standards and Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Mock survey tailored to your Organization and your needs to prepare for a Joint Commission Survey utilizing the new Joint Commission tracer methodology
- Development of action plans and measures of success to come into compliance with Joint Commission standards
- Educational programs tailored to meet organizational specific goals
- Ongoing assistance to stay survey ready and achieve your mission to provide quality patient care at all times
WHAT SETS US APART
Provident’s depth of experience in healthcare operations, compliance, data analysis, and revenue cycle makes us uniquely qualified to provide valuable analysis and guidance.
Our team members have professional backgrounds working in provider organizations, law firms, and government agencies. We have unmatched knowledge of organizations across the healthcare spectrum, from single hospitals to healthcare systems, academic medical centers, and physician practices.