The Joint Commission issued a statement Friday on the texting of orders from physicians. Five years ago, the Joint Commission published a FAQ document prohibiting the texting of orders for all practitioners within all healthcare settings. Friday’s statement, however, changed course for the Joint Commission. In their response they stated...
- ICD-10 Audit Target Areas: Diagnostic v. Therapeutic ICD-10-PCS Procedures – Incision and Drainage of Submandibular Abscess
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) FY 2020 Proposed Rule Highlights
- National Physician Query Survey
- Coding Clinic 1st Quarter 2019 – Key Highlights
- DRG Audit Target Area – Diabetic Complications
Leveraging our deep operational experience and real world understanding of the regulatory landscape, Provident partners with our clients to meet the diverse challenges of the evolving healthcare industry. With proven solutions, expertise, innovative thinking, and specialized tools and techniques the Provident team works collaboratively with clients to optimize their financial and operational performance.