The Joint Commission issued a statement Friday on the texting of orders from physicians. Five years ago, the Joint Commission published a FAQ document prohibiting the texting of orders for all practitioners within all healthcare settings. Friday’s statement, however, changed course for the Joint Commission. In their response they stated...
- DRG Audit Target Area – Diabetic Complications
- DRG Audit Target Area – Multiple Significant Trauma (MST)
- Coding Clinic – 4th Quarter 2018- Key Highlights
- ICD-10 DRG Audit Target Area – Hypovolemic Shock
- Proposed Model to Drive Down Prescription Drug Costs – the potential impact on providers and hospital billing
Leveraging our deep operational experience and real world understanding of the regulatory landscape, Provident partners with our clients to meet the diverse challenges of the evolving healthcare industry. With proven solutions, expertise, innovative thinking, and specialized tools and techniques the Provident team works collaboratively with clients to optimize their financial and operational performance.